Introducing our Enhanced Online Banking with a new design and advanced features to enrich your online experience!
- View your accounts balances & statements
- Examine your account histories
- Transfer money between accounts
- Request stop payments
- Schedule bill payments
- Mobile Banking available
To enroll in Online Banking please view Enrollment Instructions below and then click the Enroll now link.
Enrollment Instructions for Online Banking
1. Complete the First Time User Information form entries as labeled.
- SSN is 9 digits only, without dashes.
- Account Number is 10 digits, including leading zeros.
- First and Last Names will help us if there is a problem.
- Email Address should be where you want us to send any banking related messages.
- Zip Code is your home address zip code.
- Security Question is to help us verify who you are should you forget your password and need to call us. In order to re-activate your access to the service, we would identify you by asking this question and matching your answer with the one you enter to complete this form. You can choose any question you wish, but make sure it is easy for you to remember and difficult for others to guess. For example, "What is your father's middle name?"
- Security Question Answer is the answer to your security question.
2. Submit the form.
- If an error message is returned, click on the back button under the message to return to the form. Review the information you entered, correct any errors and resubmit.
- If you need assistance, print or write down the specific wording of the error and call us at (718) 931-9000 or send us a secure email.
3. Change your Access ID and Password on the next screen after the form is accepted.
- Access ID must be at least 6 characters of any combination of letters, numbers or special characters.
- Passwords must be 8 - 16 characters and a combination of numbers and letters containing at least one alpha and one numeric character. Also, passwords cannot read the same backward and forward.
- ID and PASSWORD are CaSe SensiTive! Remember how you entered them here for future logons.
4. Submit the Access ID and Password changes to review your account list on the next screen
Receive and view your statements electronically. To enroll in eStatements please log into your online banking and select the option to receive eStatements.
*Please note that for our Passbook customers, your election/enrollment authorizes us to provide to you electronic delivery of notices; statements are not provided for Passbook accounts.